Do you’ve got an essay to write and don’t know where or how to get started? You must know about writing an essay before you get started, there are a few things. Forming and structuring an essay are necessary for a well essay that is developed. Here you will find the steps to work on this.
Step I: Subject and Topic
1. Decide on a topic and subject.
2. Narrow the subject into a topic that is workable. Subject vs.Topic. For example you might have a broad subject such as politics or dogs. This issue has a narrow focus within the subject, like the price of running a campaign or even the training of a police dog. You will need certainly to find a subject.
3. A subject can be found by you in a variety of ways. You could do so by,
- Freewriting (brainstorming)
- Looking in a dictionary
- Reading a Newspaper or magazine
- Looking in a journal or notebook
- Searching the world wide web